Dave Cooley brings uncommon experience and intuition to any project. He has built his reputation on a relentless determination to win.
- Deputy Governor of Tennessee under Governor Phil Bredesen.
- Chief of Staff for Mayor of Nashville.
- More than 25 years in public affairs, market positioning, and politics.
- Consultant on major economic development recruitment/siting projects.
- Political, corporate, and nonprofit campaigns in 39 states.
- Consultant to more than three dozen healthcare companies.
- Record of government procurement success for clients that span both the corporate and nonprofit sectors.
- Led campaigns for approval and construction of Nashville’s arena, NFL stadium, and Downtown Library.
- On controversial land use issues, has led successful efforts in favor of and in opposition to various projects.
- Has crafted public-private partnerships (P3s), where projects hinged on innovative financing.