Emily Bryan, in Washington, provides leadership driven by savvy experience and authenticity. She is efficient with your time and your resources, and she delivers without compromise.
Her record includes:
- Senior positions with Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen and Alabama Governor Robert Bentley.
- More than 12 years of success in public policy advocacy for corporate and nonprofit clients.
- Deft handling of issues ranging from sustainable energy to the war on drugs.
- Developer and director of grassroots campaigns for clients including an international philanthropic trust and leading U.S. corporations.
- Manager of a forward-looking healthcare study for a major metropolitan area.
- Year-long, multi-level event management for the 50th anniversary of a major U.S. company.